Last Updated: October 05, 2017
It will brief how data is assembled, use, transfer, reveal, secure and store by us. It will also comprehend the usage of personal information along with access and update. It any of the information isn’t accepted by you, it is not possible to access or use our services. We are fully dedicated to defending the privacy of all its customers and subscribers.
While connecting to our services, customers share following information that is stored securely.
- Individual’s all contact details including their name, email ID, phone number etc.
- Account details, for example username, account picture and job title etc.
- Notification and marketing preferences
The data uploaded or forwarded through NextTotal, it includes:
- Subscriber or client’s business detail.
- Client’s products and services data such as selling prices, inventory etc.
The data collected through different surveys and form submissions also store in the database for promotional and marketing activities.
What Data do NextTotal Collect?
Once client interacts with our services, the system generates a log that stores data including IP address, operating system, browser, and location etc. All of this information is collected for service improvement.
Analytic information supports our services in improvement. Our aim is to make NextTotal best for the retailers and their clients. This information supports us in the enhancement of user experience, it includes the domain name, IP address, username and other data that is required to operate different features.
A cookie is a text file stored in system’s hard drive for history keeping. We use them to improve the services in a personalized way.
How We Use All Information?
Our focus is to improve NextTotal and all of its services. All information make us able to identify the usage of our services for business partners and their clients. Collected data may use for following purposes:
- It enables the customer to utilize our services
- Demonstrate all sale history
- To share all marketing and promotional messages along with other interesting information.
- To prevent from unauthorized access
- To sending different supportive and administrative messages
Disclosure and Sharing of Information?
It might be possible to share and disclose some of the information collected by us.
Forums and Blogs
The information provided on forums and blogs is viewable to others. All such information will remain even after account cancellation. If any of the clients wants to remove their data, they may contact us.
We also with some other third party service providers for different purposes. These services providers may access the information according to their authorization. These parties might be located outside of your location.
Thirty Party Links
Obedience to Laws and Defense of Privileges
There are some certain situations, which require the use and reveal of data including personal information to third party. We believe such reveal is reasonably important:
- To obey with any legal process and applicable law.
- To guard the rights, property, and safety of NextTotal.
- For the purpose of risk assessment, investigation, product development and client support.
If NextTotal is involved in any merger, reorganization, acquisition and insolvency event, the company may share some or all assets. It also includes personal information. In such situation, we will notify before data transfer.
The company may share aggregate and non-personal data that couldn’t directly identify the client for the sake of service improvement.
Transfers with Agreement
We will share personal information with third parties when we have your harmony to do so.